The working process of N95 Mask Machines are as follows: the multi-layer non-woven fabric rolls are subjected to compound roll welding after feeding. Nasal lines are welded after unwinding and cutting. Two rolls of earbands are welded after automatically unwinding and cutting to fixed length. Then masks are folded in half. After ultrasonic welding and fusion, the masks are rolling-cut and formed.
This machine has aluminum alloy rack. The appearance is light and beautiful. It can finish making the figuration at one time with the precision moulds. With imported high power ultrasonic it can weld firmly and waste materials will be outputted automatically. The computer program control and photoelectric detection make it have a high reliability and low failure rate.
Dimension (L x W x H): 2200*2100*1500mm / 9800 * 1600 * 2000mm / 10500* 1500 * 2200mm
Weight (kg): 1200kg, 2500kg, ≤5000KG
Ground load: ≤500KG / ㎡
Control method: PLC
Power: 380VAC ± 5%,50HZ, rated power about 15KW
Compressed air: 0.6 ～ 0.8 MPa, flow rate about 200L / min
Air pressure: 6kg/cm2
Speed: 60-100 pc/min (depends on the thickness of material)
1. Adopt the original German machine technique, per the feature of folded mask, make the nose clip and mask body finish once via automatic control by ultrasonic technique. Steady quality and high efficiency.
2. Can make the mask of 2-5 layer raw per required.
3. This is different from other folding mask machine, this install the nose clip insertion unit: the nose clip can be inserted when produce the mask which we need, then fold welding and forming, this improve the automation and save the labor cost for the manufacturer.
4. PLC control, automatic counting , Easy operate, beautiful finish product.
5. Servo moto control, dimension control exact.
6. Machine frame made from aluminum , the parts with plating, outlook rugged beauty and practical.
Working environment: cleanliness should not be lower than 100,000
Operating temperature: 10 ~ 35℃
Package of Fully Automatic Foldable Respirator Face Production Line: