Isolation gown refers to protective equipment used to protect medical personnel from contamination by blood, body fluids and other infectious substances, or to protect recruiters from infection. The gown should be opened at the back to cover all clothing and exposed skin. Commonly used in operations where blood and body fluids may splash, when in contact with patients with infectious diseases and multi-drug resistant bacteria transmitted by contact; and when performing protective isolation for patients with large area burns, bone marrow transplantation, etc.
1. Color: White, Blue, Yellow, Orange, Green, etc.
2. Material: SMS, SMMS, SMMMS, PP, PP+PE, PE, Polyester pongee, Polyethene, Polyester taffeta, CPE, etc.
3. Weight: 20-75g
4. Style: Apron, Reverse wear, Hook and loop, Velcro, Knitted collar, Shirt collar, Round collar, Tie, Coverall, Split type, With or without Pocket, Zip, Pajama, Short, etc.
1. When medical staff cleans vomit for HIV-infected persons, there is a risk of contamination by the patient's vomit. Therefore, gloves and gowns are required.
2. The transmission routes of multi-drug resistant bacteria such as methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) and carbapenem-resistant Enterobacteriaceae (CRE) are mainly transmitted by contact, so patients with multi-drug resistant bacteria should be isolated in a single room Or the same pathogens are collected and treated, and protective glasses should be worn when performing close-up operations such as sputum suction and endotracheal intubation, etc. Wear protective clothing when the work clothes may be contaminated.
3. When performing morning care for patients with diabetes and HBV, the risk of blood and body fluid exposure is low, and there is no need to wear a gown.
Breathable and sweat-proof, safe skin-friendly, soft and comfortable, environmentally friendly and hygienic, prevent splash, antistatic, dust proof, isolate virus, fabric softness, disposable use, professional testing, independent packaging
Laboratory, dust-free workshop, medical and health, electronics factory, food industry, beauty care, decoration engineering, hardware and chemical industry, cleaning and daily life, etc.
Packaging of Disposable Isolation Gown: